Books and Book chapters:
Wright GZ, Kupietzky A (2014) Behavior Management in Dentistry for Children, 2nd Edition Wiley-Blackwell.
Kupietzky A (2004), “Down’s Syndrome: Informing The Parents”, in Jewish Medical Ethics. (Halperin M, Fink D, Glick S Eds.) The Dr. Falk Schlesinger Institute for Medical- Halachic Research, Jerusalem, 277-291
Fuks A , Kupietzky A , Guelmann M (2012), “Pulp Therapy for the Primary Dentition”, in Pediatric Dentistry: Infancy Through Adolescence / 5th Edition. Mosby
Kupietzky A Shapira J. (2014), “Use of Humor in Pediatric Dentistry”, in Behavioral Dentistry, Second Edition. Edited by David I. Mostofsky and Farida Fortune , Wiley-Blackwell ISBN: 9781118272060
- Levi – Schaffer F. and Kupietzky A. (1990). Mast Cells Enhance Migration and Proliferation of Fibroblasts Into an in vitro Wound. Experimental Cell Research. 188: 42 – 49.
- Levi – Schaffer F., Klapholtz L., Kupietzky A, Weinrauch L., Okun E. (1991) Increased Mast Cells in Pemphigus Vulgaris: A Histochemical Study. Acta Dermato – Venereologica. 71:269 – 271.
- Kupietzky A. (1991) Downs Syndrome: Telling the Parents – Guidelines with a Jewish Perspective. Journal of Jewish Medical Ethics. 1:11 – 16.
- Kupietzky A (1993) HOME: learning process? Pediatric Dentistry 15: 235
- Kupietzky A, Houpt MI. (1993). Midazolam: A review of its use for conscious sedation of children. Pediatric Dentistry 15: 237 – 241. (The paper was included in the required reading list of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry 1994-2003)
- Kupietzky A and Rozenfarb N (1993). Enamel pearls in the primary dentition: report of two cases. Journal of Dentistry for Children. 60:63 – 66
- Kupietzky A. (1993). Teaching kindergarten and elementary school children dental health: A practical Presentation. The Journal of Clinical Pediatric Dentistry 17: 255 – 259
- Kupietzky A, Houpt MI, Melberg J, Shey Z. (1994). Fluoride exchange from glass ionomer preventive resin restorations. Pediatric Dentistry. 16:340 – 345.
- Kupietzky A and Houpt M.I (1995). Hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia: Characteristics and treatment. Quintessence International 26: 285 – 291.
- Kupietzky A, Holan, G, Shapiro J. (1996). Intranasal midazolam better at effecting amnesia after sedation than oral hydroxyzine: a pilot study. Pediatric Dentistry 18: 32 – 4.
- Houpt M, Kupietzky A, Tofsky N, Koenigsberg SR (1996). Effects of nitrous oxide on diazepam sedation of young children. Pediatric Dentistry 18: 236 – 241
- Kupietzky A, Levi – Schaffer F. (1996) The role of mast cell – derived histamine in the closure of an in vitro wound. Inflammation Research 45: 176 – 80.
- Shapira J, Holan G, Botzer A, Kupietzky A, Tal E, Fuks AB (1996). The effectiveness of midazolam and hydroxyzine as sedative agents for young pediatric dental patients. J Dent Child 63:421 – 25.
- Rozenfarb N, Kupietzky A, Shey Z. (1997) Milk and egg albumen are superior to human saliva in preserving human skin fibroblasts. Pediatric Dentistry 19: 347 – 48
- Kupietzky A, (1997) Strive for excellence and you shall succeed. Pediatric Dentistry 19:452
- Kupietzky A, Blumenstyk A. (1998). Comparing the behavior of children treated using general anesthesia with those treated using conscious sedation. J Dent Child 65: 122 – 27.
- Kupietzky A, Guedalia JS, Tanenbaum A. (1998) Canavan disease – an expanded role for dentists. Spec Care Dentist 18: 119 – 22
- Kupietzky A (1999) Managing the extremely difficult child: Is general anesthesia the correct solution? Pediatric Dentistry 21: 5
- Kupietzky A. (1999) Treatment of an undiagnosed pre – eruptive intra – coronal radiolucency. Pediatric Dentistry 21: 369 – 72.
- Tal E, Kupietzky A. (2000) Orthodontic alignment of permanent incisors following previous trauma of a primary tooth. Pediatric Dentistry 22: 71 – 2.
- Kupietzky A. (2000) Detection of dens invaginatus in a one – year old infant. Pediatric Dentistry 22: 148 – 50.
- Kupietzky A. (2000) Clinical guidelines for treatment of impalement injuries of the oropharynx in children. Pediatric Dentistry 22: 229 – 31
- Kupietzky A. (2000) Correction of ectopic eruptions of permanent molars utilizing the brass wire technique. Pediatric Dentistry 22:408 – 12.
- Kupietzky A, Rotstine I, Kischinovsky D. (2000) A multidisciplinary approach to the treatment of an intruded maxillary permanent incisor complicated by the presence of two mesiodentes. Pediatric Dentistry 22:499 – 503.
- Waggoner W F, Kupietzky A. (2001). Anterior esthetic fixed appliances for the preschooler: considerations and a technique for placement. Pediatric Dentistry 23: 147 – 50.
- Kupietzky A. (2001) The treatment and long-term management of severe multiple avulsions of primary teeth in a 19-month-old child. Pediatric Dentistry 23: 517 – 21.
- Kupietzky A (2002) Bonded resin composite strip crowns for primary incisors. Pediatric dentistry 24: 145 – 48.
- Kupietzky A, Holan G (2003) Treatment options for crown fractures with pulp exposure in primary incisors. Pediatric Dentistry 25: 241-47.
- Kupietzky A, Flatiz CM, Zeltser R (2003) Eruption of a severely displaced second permanent molar following surgical removal of an odontoma. Pediatric Dentistry 25:378-82.
- Kupietzky A, Waggoner WF, Galea J (2003): The clinical and radiographic success of bonded resin composite strip crowns for primary incisors. Pediatric Dentistry 25: 577-81
- Kupietzky A (2004) Dental teachers or dental technicians? Pediatric Dentistry 15: 235.
- Kupietzky A, Waggoner WF (2004): Parental satisfaction with bonded resin composite strip crowns for primary incisors. Pediatric Dentistry 26: 337-340
- Shapira J, Kupietzky A, Fuks AB, Holan G (2004): Comparison of oral midazolam with and without hydroxyzine in the sedation of young children. Pediatric Dentistry 26:492-496)
- Zilberman U, Smith P, Kupietzky A, Mass E (2004): The Effect of Hereditary Disorders on Tooth Components: A Radiographic Morphometric Study of Two Syndromes. Archives of Oral Biology. 49:621-629
- Mass E, Kupietzky A, Maye F, Bimstein E (2004): Alveolar bone height in infraoccluded primary teeth. The Journal of Clinical Pediatric Dentistry 28: 221-224
- Kupietzky A (2004) Strap him down or knock him out: is restraint with conscious sedation an alternative to general anesthesia? British Dental Journal 196: 133–138
- Kupietzky A, Waggoner WE, Galea J (2005).Long-term photographic and radiographic assessment of bonded resin composite strip crowns for primary incisors: results after 3 years. Pediatric Dentistry. 27:221-5.
- Kupietzky A, Majumdar AK, Shey Z, Binder R, Matheson PB (2005). Colony forming unit levels of salivary Lactobacilli and Streptococcus mutans in orthodontic patients. J Clinical Pediatric Dentistry.30:51-3.
- Kupietzky A, Botzer E (2005) Ankyloglossia in the infant and young child: clinical suggestions for diagnosis and management. Pediatr Dent. 27:40-6
- Kupietzky A, Ram D (2005). Effects of a positive verbal presentation on parental acceptance of passive medical stabilization for the dental treatment of young children. Pediatric Dentistry 27:380-384
- Shafran Y, Kupietzky A(2005) General anesthesia or conscious sedation with restraint: Treating the young child from a Jewish ethical perspective. Journal of Jewish Medical Ethics. 5: 29-39
- Ziskind D, Kupietzky A, Beyth N (2005): First choice treatment alternatives for caries removal using the chemo-mechanical method. Quintessence Int 36:9-14
- Spira G, Kupietzky A(2005): Oral Defensiveness: Children with a dysfunction of sensory regulation. The Journal of Clinical Pediatric Dentistry 29:119-22.
- Kupietzky A (2005). Treating very young patients with conscious sedation and medical immobilization: a Jewish perspective. Alpha Omegan. 98:33-7.
- Kupietzky A (2006). General anesthesia or chemical restraint Pediatric Dentistry 28: 7-8
- Kupietzky A. (2006) Effects of video information on parental preoperative anxiety level and their perception of conscious sedation vs. general anesthesia for the dental treatment of their young child. J Clin Pediatr Dent. 2006 Winter;31(2):90-2.
- Kupietzky A (2007): Clinical Technique: Removable appliance therapy for space maintenance following early loss of primary molars. European Archives of Paediatric Dentistry 8 (Suppl. 1) 30-34
- Vargas KG, Nathan JE, Qian F, Kupietzky A (2007). Use of restraint and management style as parameters for defining sedation success: a survey of pediatric dentists. Pediatr Dent. 2007 May-Jun;29(3):220-7.
- Kupietzky A, Tal E. (2007) The transpalatal arch: an alternative to the Nance appliance for space maintenance. Pediatr Dent. 2007 May-Jun;29(3):235-8.
- Fuks AB, Kupietzky A (2007). Assessment of two curing systems in a self-etching primer/adhesive sealant: a preliminary study for a clinical trial. Eur Arch Paediatr Dent. 2007 Sep;8(3):171-4.
- Kupietzky A. (2007) The art and science of pediatric dentistry. Pediatr Dent. 2007 Jan-Feb;29(1):6-7.
- Fuks A, Kupietzky A (2007). Assessment of two curing systems in a self-etching primer/adhesive sealant: A preliminary study for a clinical trial. Eur Arch Paediatr Dent. 8:171-4.
- Kupietzky A. (2008). Early Childhood Caries: Pretreatment parental counseling and patient preparation. Journal of practical hygiene:17: 6-11
- Kupietzky A. Tal E, Shapira Y, Ram D. (2008) Fasting state and episodes of vomiting in children receiving nitrous oxide for dental treatment. Pediatr Dent 30:414-9
- Psaltis G. Kupietzky A (2008). A simplified isolation technique for placement of composite strip crowns. Pediatr Dent 30:436-8
- Kupietzky A, Vargas KG, Waggoner WF, Fuks AB (2010).Use of coolant for high-speed tooth preparation: a survey of pediatric dentistry residency program directors in the United States. Pediatr Dent. 32:212-7.
- Fuks A, Guelmann M, Kupietzky A (2012). Current developments in pulp therapy for primary teeth: an update review. Endodontic Topics 23: 50-72
- Kupietzky A, Tal E, Vargas KG (2012). Development of a parental cooperation scale for use in the pediatric dentistry setting: reliability and criteria. J Clin Pediatr Dent. 37(2):157-61.
- Kupietzky A, Vargas KG, Waggoner WF, Fuks AB (2013).Use of coolant for high-speed tooth preparation: a survey of pediatric dentist members of the American Academy of Pediaitrc Dentistry. Pediatr Dent. Jan-Feb;35(1):18-22.
- Kupietzky A, and van Duinen, Raimond, Report on the clinical technique of thermo-curing glass-ionomer sealant, Quintessence International, Volume 46, No. 8. See article here